Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy
ZERØ London takes matters of inclusion, equality and diversity extremely seriously, we believe it is vital to ensure that we live for our core brand value: 'Opposed to the Typical'.
This is more than just a phrase, it is our rejection of conformity, a recognition that no two people are the same, that instead, the world is made up of people from all walks of life- and we prefer it that way.
Our aim is for our growing team to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each and every one to feel respected and able to give their best.
In serving our valued customer to the best of our ability- we are also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
Our Policy’s Purpose
This policy’s purpose is to:
- Provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, our customers & the public.
- To recognise the UK Equality Act 2010 and guarantee the protected characteristics of:
- gender reassignment
- marriage or civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- Oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in:
- pay and benefits
- terms and conditions of employment
- dealing with grievances and discipline
- leave for parents
- requests for flexible working
- selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities
ZERØ London commits to:
- Encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace as these our vital to our core beliefs.
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Serve our customers with the utmost respect and care, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all.